i.MX6 resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 resources

DirkBehme
Contributor III

The blog page i.MX6 boards collects known i.MX6 boards. Please have a look there if you are interested in a i.MX6 board. And please add there missing boards.

For Linux, there are several SW resources:

• The Freescale git contains the U-Boot and the kernel from Freescale's i.MX6 BSP. While writing, the recent Freescale U-Boot release was 12.03.00 based on U-Boot v2009.08 and and the kernel 3.0.15.
  • Linaro has a wiki page for the i.MX6 SabreLite. This includes SW instructions.
  • For the Boundary Devices' Nitrogen6X board the U-Boot, Kernel and Android patches are available at  Boundary Devices' git server.
  • Mainline U-Boot (>= v2012.04.01) contains good support for the Freescale SabreLite and Armadillo2 boards. Support for the SabreSD is under development in the community.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

MaciejHalasz
Contributor I

Timesys has partnered with Boundary Devices and Freescale to provide Linux BSP/SDK for Nitrogen/SabreLite i.MX6 boards. More info on BSPs/SDKs  here. This includes access to uboot, Linux kernel, toolchain and many tools/APIs for the filesystem together with docs.

0 Kudos

EricNelson
Senior Contributor II

We've moved the Boundary Devices git trees to GitHub.

Notes are here:

http://boundarydevices.com/git-repositories-have-moved-to-github/

0 Kudos