Job Title: Research Scientist/Engineer—full time or intern Open Positions: 1
Intelligent Automation, Inc. is a Research and Development organization headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and conducts state of the art research and product development in the fast evolving areas of Distributed Intelligent Systems, Networks and Control, Robotics, Signal Processing and Communications, and Air Traffic Control. We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual with the following requirements:
• M.S. or PhD in EE, CS, CE, or closely related field.
• Strong background in embedded systems such as smart phones and tables. Experience in ARM’s TrustZone is a plus.
• Proven research experience in related field is preferred.
• Background in system security is preferred.
• Good programming and scripting skills.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to work in a high-paced team environment.
• US citizenship or Permanent Residency is preferred.