cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems using m_recv

McGregor
Contributor I
Hi!

We have programmed a very simple application to get familiarized with NicheTask,  InterNiche TCP/IP stack and M52235EVB ethernet interface.  We have a kind of server running in a linux machine and we have inserted a task in the OS of our board that is basically an active socket  that connects to the server, sends it a message and TRIES TO receive its answer.  The server actually sends a message answering,  but the problem is that our board always receives 0 bytes.   Can someone help us?

Our task and an ethereal capture are attached.  It is not very sophisticated since it is our first test ;-)!

On the other hand, we would like to execute this task each time the bottom SW1 for instance is pressed.  Have anybody any idea about how this could be done?

Thanks in advanced,

Regards,

Grego

PD: 163.117.162.52 is our kirin2e
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

McGregor
Contributor I
Hello,

thank you for the document, I am working with the web server coded by Eric Gregori but I didn't know this document!

On the other hand, I am not sure about what you mean when asking if I launch my task.  I "call" it at create_apptask as Eric Gregori does with his web server task.  Please, let me know the information I should provide you for you to be able to think about where could be the problem easier.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Grego
0 Kudos

DrSeuss
Contributor I
Have you seen AN3455?

This details interfacing an Http server.

You did not detail your software enough to debug. For instance did you launch your task?
0 Kudos