cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qt Phonon based Video Player

Hitex
Contributor I

I have designed Video Player in Qt.
It is using Phonon.The player is working fine on Ubuntu 10.04 however it is not working on IMX53 QSB

I created the SD card from the link given on freescale website for MX53_QSB_UBUNTU_SD_DEMO_IMAGE

(https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=M...)

Kindly provide a quick solution.

Regards
Hitesh Sharma

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi,

Try to check from the configure lines like this, whether phonon support is present or not.

./configure -help.

This can only help to check, whether you have all the supportive stuff to your Qt!

0 Kudos

Hitex
Contributor I

Dear Donald,

I compiled the project in Ubuntu x86 machine as well as IMX53 QSB which is ARM,I am able to compile the project in both the systems and I am getting the executable.

I installed following packages in both the systems.

phonon

phonon-backend-xine

libqt4-phonon-dev

phonon-backend-gstreamer

libphonon-dev

libphonon

However I am facing problem in case of IMX53 . I am able to play mp3 files however it is not able to play any video file in IMX53 QSB.While in case of X86 machine every thing is working fine.

Regards

Hitesh

0 Kudos

DonaldR_PooleJr
Contributor I

Hello Hitesh,

I'm assuming that you have cross-compiled the Qt libraries and installed them on the i.MX53 QSB.  If so, then it sounds like you are missing some Qt libraries.  My guess is that your i.MX53 Qt installation doesn't have the Qt phonon (in addition to the phonon backend) library compiled and installed.  You need to have the Qt phonon library installed in addition to all of the other Qt libraries.

0 Kudos