I am trying to implement on imx53
- Video preview in window
- OSD menu (full screen video playback)
mfw_isink and mfw_v4lsink implemented GstXOverlay, so, in theory, we can output video via these two sink on specified x window (gst_x_overlay_set_window_handle()).
After some try and error, I found that
- mfw_v4lsink always play full screen, no other windows can be seen
- mfw_isink can play in specified window.
- If no VSALPHA setted, other window can overlay on top of video
- if VSALPHA setted, no window can overlay on top of video
Since I found mfw_isink has following issues
- Frame rate not high as mfw_v4lsink
- Color depth not the same as origin video
So mfw_v4lsink is better choice than mfw_isink. Dose anyone know how to playback with mfw_v4lsink and draw graphics/windows on top of it? Thanks!
Original Attachment has been moved to: 376-test.c