cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to release WinEC7 Binary BSP

oobin
Contributor I

Dear all,

I want to release a Binary BSP to customers. (ie. finally I will remove BSP driver source code)

When I choose: Tools | Platform Builder for CE6.0 | Clone BSP, it will creade a new BSP in C:\WINCE700\platform folder.

But in C:\WINCE700\platform\NewBSP\FILES Folder, I can't find any library and dll files that should be released.

In my colleague's computer (PC OS: Win7), when he clone BSP, he will have all released library and dll in C:\WINCE700\platform\NewBSP\FILES.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this situation ~~??!!

thx ~

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

G_rio
Contributor III

oobin, I don't know what is your experience about WinCE, but have you included file spec on .bib ?

Please have a look on this site

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobiledev/thread/...

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikehall/archive/2004/07/26/197337.aspx

0 Kudos

oobin
Contributor I

Dear Eduardo Gorio ,

I am using Windows Compact 7.

sorry for wrong info: update : Tools | Platform Builder (for CE7) | Clone BSP

I had rebuild my bsp.

But I don't know to to copy required library and dll to Files folder.

Eduardo Gorio said:

I think you have to rebuild your cloned BSP and i have a doubt. What version do your work ? WinCE6.0 or Windows Compact 7 ? Because you said that use tools for WinCE6.0, but your path refers to Windows Compact 7. Make sure that you are working on correct version of Windows.

0 Kudos

G_rio
Contributor III

I think you have to rebuild your cloned BSP and i have a doubt. What version do your work ? WinCE6.0 or Windows Compact 7 ? Because you said that use tools for WinCE6.0, but your path refers to Windows Compact 7. Make sure that you are working on correct version of Windows.

0 Kudos

oobin
Contributor I

Update:

My colleague just copy all C:\WINCE700\osdesigns\iMX53_SMD_Mobility\RelDir\Freescale_i_MX53_SMD_ARMV7_Release files to C:\WINCE700\platform\OrigBSP\FILES and Clone BSP.

Is this correct if I want to release a Binary BSP ??

or I should copy all C:\WINCE700\osdesigns\iMX53_SMD_Mobility\RelDir\Freescale_i_MX53_SMD_ARMV7_Release files to C:\WINCE700\platform\NewBSP\FILES.

0 Kudos