I am trying to test i.mx536 can bus function.
My bsp is IMX53_WCE700_1105_BSP_SOURCE and using SMD project.
I refer to i.MX53 ARD Windows Embedded Compact 7 Reference Manual and build CANApp.exe.
But it always shows "Unable to import library CANSDK.dll ! Program will exit".
Does anyone know how to test can bus function ?
Following are my changes and compile steps:
1) modify "COMMON_FSL_V2" to "COMMON_FSL_V3" in this BSP
2) enable Third Party -> BSP -> Freescale i.MX53 SMD: ARMV7 -> Device Drivers -> CANBUS catalog item (I am using SMD, not ARD !)
3) set BSP_CANBUS1=1 in iMX53_SMD.bat (I got only one can bus interfance )
1) Sysgen (blddemo -q), Build current bsp and Subproject (blddemo -qbsp)
2) Compile CANApp.exe out
3) Start winec7 system, copy CANApp.exe to SD Card and Windows folder.
4) Execute CANApp.exe -s in platform , it always shows error message: "Unable to import library CANSDK.dll ! Program will exit"