I just got back from a customer that was complaining that the imx53 mfg tool’s USB driver overwrote or corrupted the imx35’s ATK driver???
Anyone else have this issue? How can they get around it?
You can switch back and forth between the driver the ATK uses and the driver the MfgTool uses in DeviceManager.
- Right-click on the device in device manager and select Update Driver Software…
- Select No, not this time. (Do not connect to the internet to look for a new driver)
- Select Install from a list or specific location
- Choose Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install
- Choose either:
- “Freescale i.MX?? USB BulkIO Device” for the MfgTool or
- “MX5?” for the ATK