cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beestack & PWR_EnterLowPower - DEEPSLEEP

roby
Contributor I
Hi All,
I am working on the Beestack and freescale SARD modules. I enabled the Power Libs on the End Device (ED) and I am tring to take it in --> DeepSleep Mode. The PWR_EnterLowPower function checks for any pending timer and allows the ED to go sleep in DEEPSLEEP mode only if there are no active timers!
Unfortunatly I noticed that 1 timer not expires so I am not able to enter the DeepSleep mode ( but only the PWR_Sleep) !I tried to Stop all timer unnecessary but I am not able to find the active timer. I think it is a repeating timer allocated by the TMR_StartIntervalTimer() function...but what??Does anyone can help me??

Thank in advance...
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

roby
Contributor I
Hi all,
I solved the Deep Sleep problem. Unknowingly during some tests, I set the End Device Intervall Poll to a non-zero value into the BeeKit and I exported the properties...Afterwards I forgot to restore the value to zero!
For your information I noticed Beestack contains the following code

#ifdef gLpmIncluded_d
 #if gLpmIncluded_d
   #ifdef mDefaultValueOfPollTimeOut_c
     #undef mDefaultValueOfPollTimeOut_c
   #endif

#define mDefaultValueOfPollTimeOut_c 0x00000000
 #endif
#endif

and this
get me sidetracked! Probably the code above does not avoid the Beestack start a TMR_StartIntervalTimer...which remains active and does not allows the End Device to enter in DEEP SLEEP mode!

Bye
Roberto

0 Kudos

Spell
Contributor I
Hi Roberto,

I'm starting to use the Pwr module but i have a problem, when the device goes in deep sleep mode it never come back... I have try to set different value for cPWR_RTITickTime and cPWR_RTITicks without success.
Do you have any suggestion to me?

regards, Filippo
0 Kudos