Inflexion 2.4 Update Now Available

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inflexion 2.4 Update Now Available

PhilBrumby
Contributor I

We are pleased to announce that a new release of the award winning Mentor Embedded Inflexion UI for i.MX processors is now available for download.

The release contains a number of enhancements, including runtime performance improvements, usability improvements, bug fixes, support for the i.MX53 SABRE and a complete re-write of the Linux getting started guide. This makes it even easier to transform your product with compelling and dynamic UIs.

Visit the below link to download the new release now:

http://go.mentor.com/imxinflexion

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

xizhouwang
Contributor II

Thanks Phil. That explains. Only tried it on the single WVGA LCD so did not notice the High resolution support included. Will try and transfer my project to 2.4 soon.   

0 Kudos

PhilBrumby
Contributor I

Hi,

The default demo has increased significantly in size because it now supports HD (720p & 1080p) as an output.

This generic demo supports multiple resolutions and so makes use of multiple sized versions of resources that increase the size of the theme. A standard app would not do this, it is only for ease of demo purpose over multiple resolutions.

The Runtime Engine itself has had a minimal footprint size increase of ~100Kb for this 2.4 release.

Thanks,

Phil.

0 Kudos

xizhouwang
Contributor II

Recompiled the inflexionui_demo on the new 2.4, the excutable size is 7.8MB while from the vrsion 2.3 it was 5.1MB for i.MX53 QSB running Linux 1109 BSP with GLE lib. Thanks for the PDF document update.

0 Kudos