CRUX-ARM  now supports EfikaMX Smarttop device (iMX51).
Current version is 2.7. There is a documentation webpage  where we try to put all the info related to these devices together.
Current working on:
- HardFP ABI currently built and tested  (working right but without much feedback to put more hands on)
- Provide an installation method based on a SD card to install CRUX-ARM directly in the SSD.
- CRUX-ARM 2.7.1 version update (based on native builds instead of cross-compilations)
- One generic (softfp) release without optimizations and probably another one with armv7 optimizations for EfikaMX
- Another HardFP release optimized for EfikaMX devices.
CRUX-ARM community can be found here . There are some resources like a irc channel in freenode and a mailing list.
Currently there are two videos (poor quality) to show EfikaMX boot time into a login manager (around 1 minute) and another one which shows Enlightenment (DR17) start/load time and performance. They can be found here