Low Cost MX51 evk and Core module from Yuanying Tech., WinCE6.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Cost MX51 evk and Core module from Yuanying Tech., WinCE6.0

Oceanblue
Contributor III

Starting from Oct., 2009, Yuan-ying Technology invest to design MX51 platform, by now we have successfully launched i.MX25 and i.MX35 development platform and the related turn key solution. To meet the market demand and the end user request, Yuan-ying Technology has launched MX51 Android OS development platform and turn-key solution --- i.MX51W。

i.MX51W is an WinCE Platform EVK based on WinCE6.0 kernel ,and adopt ext2 file system, designed by Yuan-ying Technology. i.MX51L own plateful peripheral interface, such as USB HOST, USB OTG, TVE Output、DVI、VGA、LVDS、TFT LCD、SDIO and so on, i.MX5A is widely applied various field, including:  Consumer Electronic/Automotive Infotainment, industrial computer and industrial control. Which is the most suitable platform for tablet/Smart Book, Smartphone, MID, E-book, Digital Picture Frame, Home Media Terminal, V2IP, Car Multimedia, Industrial Computer, Factory Automation, HMI design. Customer can only focus on the application software design, and largely shorten the time to market cycle.

Yuanying company support core module selling alone to accelerate cusotmer design. Visiting www.yuan-ying.com for more details.

600-HardwareMX51C_B.JPG

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Felix1z
Contributor I

what's the 1ku price for imx51 coreboard?

0 Kudos