MCF522333 + MCF52223 availability

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF522333 + MCF52223 availability

Ricardo_RauppV
Contributor I
I have accompanying MCF5223x since FTF 2005, when we decided to use it after that FTF, since the information we received stating some months later the chip would available.
Considering it, we abandoned NE64 and other devivices....so we started to use PCF52233 parts, waiting for the final MCF52233 devices...
Now, March 2007, my company, a design house,  has "already" concluded 4 designs, and 3 in development stage,  with this chip, but our costumers are complaining they cannot produce their equipments because this chip is not available yet..they received the information that only in may the chip will be available.
a) Is there some of you producing equipments wich use MCF5223x ?
b) Has someone a different information/situation  about it?
c) We started a design with MCF52223? ...have some of you produced with this chips ?

Freescale good boys...could you tell us, loyalty guys, a good console about it?

Ricardo Raupp

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kremer
Contributor I
 Hi Ricardo

I´m through a same situation here. We have a desing wich uses the MCF52233 and we already bought a lot of those chips. But when we get near to delivery date (let´s say a month) people on the freescale´s representation office told us that they coulnd´t deliver the chip until may, so they decided to deliver the 52235 instead for the same price.
0 Kudos

Ricardo_RauppV
Contributor I
Kremer

Are you meanning you can buy "right now" the MCF52235 ?
Well, if yes , is good for our costumer, once these chips are compatible ....at least they can start their production ...
We are using the sufix CAL60 ...is this you are using?
Thanks !!!

0 Kudos

Kremer
Contributor I
 Ricardo

Yes, I can buy it right now. I even called the sales manager from Richardson (wich is the Freescale Representation here) one minute ago to confirm it and he confirmed this material is already available for any possible order.
0 Kudos

Kremer
Contributor I
 I forgot to tell that we are using the 112 pins tqfp (CAL 60) on our design.

Cheers

0 Kudos