xizhou wang

i.MX53 QSB 1105 build.

Discussion created by xizhou wang on Oct 11, 2011
Latest reply on May 23, 2012 by MichaelKelly

Try to build the 11.05 BSP using ltib to support the Inflexion UI code. Applied the 1105 patches according to the documents on Ubuntu 10.4. But ltib hit the following error during the target build stage on imx-lib. The mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c is in the folder but can see where _ipu_channel_setup() was defined.  Any help please.

=========================

make -C ipu all
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/design/ltib/rpm/BUILD/imx-lib-11.05.01/ipu'
gcc -DIMX51 -I/home/design/ltib/rootfs/usr/src/linux/include -I/home/design/ltib/rpm/BUILD/imx-lib-11.05.01/../linux/drivers/mxc/security/rng/include -I/home/design/ltib/rpm/BUILD/imx-lib-11.05.01/../linux/drivers/mxc/security/sahara2/include -Wall -O2 -fPIC -c mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c -o mxc_ipu_hl_lib.o
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c: In function '_ipu_channel_setup':
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1729: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1746: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1761: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1779: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1796: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1825: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1877: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:1900: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2014: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2031: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2046: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2064: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2081: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2099: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2121: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
mxc_ipu_hl_lib.c:2145: error: too few arguments to function 'ipu_init_channel_buffer'
make[1]: *** [mxc_ipu_hl_lib.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/design/ltib/rpm/BUILD/imx-lib-11.05.01/ipu'
make: *** [ipu] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /home/design/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.19899 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /home/design/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.19899 (%build)
Build time for imx-lib: 1 seconds

Failed building imx-lib

Outcomes