CRUX ARMHF new test image available
I've uploaded some stuff thus you can review and start to play with.
It seems really stable and, now, the only trunk is binutils-(20110627). Now the toochain has Graphite support built-in.
binutils-2.21.52, gcc-4.6.1, eglibc-2.14
Only the kernel is dirty as it's built using a mix of some unreleased rtp's patches but is good enough to work on and to use an updated udev.
1) sdma doesn't work properly. Broken kernel driver.
2) alsa-utils does build but segfault. Broken kernel driver.
Here there is the latest toolchain and system:
- it's a full working MMC image of my machine that does use ilenia as
ports manager and overlay supervisor. Thus a 'man ilenia' could help.
It has the serial console and sshd enabled and a static IP
The 'root' pasword is 'cruxppc' as i've a lot of devel machines from
CRUX PPC project and i use to have the same root password everywhere.
The arm ports tree overlay is located 'as local' in /usr/ports/arm .
- it's an archive with ports from the arm overlay
- they're archives with the built packages to install as chroot.
- it's the kernel config i used to build the "dirty" bootkernel
- they'are boot kernel and modules/firmware
CRUX PPC GNU/Linux - http://cruxppc.org/