Downloading android patch code for i.MX53 QSB from other alternative sites as kernel.org is down

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading android patch code for i.MX53 QSB from other alternative sites as kernel.org is down

GeethanjaliBala
Contributor I

Hi,

Please let me know how can I download android source code,kernel source code and apply the patches while kernel.org is down. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AlbertoM_Scatto
Contributor I
I tryed the this (http://imxcommunity.org/xn/detail/4103961:Comment:40836) way with no luck :-/
0 Kudos

Hock
Contributor I

Does anyone have a solution? I tried alternative site but it does not seem to be able to download all projects.

Can't try out r10.3.1 without r10.3. :(

0 Kudos

VikramU_ng
Contributor III

Hi,

Another approach is to search by the source GZ name and download the same from alternate mirrors.

Gerritt

Alternate Mirror:  Alternate URL Post

0 Kudos

daiane_angolini
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I really don´t know.

My donwload (from linaro) did stop at bionic project....

0 Kudos

GeethanjaliBala
Contributor I

Hi,

Was checking the Linaro repo. Came across this git://git.linaro.org/people/bernhardrosenkranzer/iMX53.git. Does this have all the necessary changes to directly port it on i.MX53 QSB? Or does it need any patch?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos

GeethanjaliBala
Contributor I

I tried many repositories. Not sure if I tried Linaro. Did you try and when you run the patch scripts do they work? All patch scripts point to android.kernel.org and hence not working.

0 Kudos

daiane_angolini
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, I need this too. If anyone would know and alternative way, please, let us know.

Geethanjali, had you tried to donwload it from Linaro repository?

0 Kudos