cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH PROGRAMMER FOR LITE5200B

traumazero
Contributor I
Hi,
I really hope somebody can help me, both from freescale and users. I have contacted freescale as I need a flash programmer for the lite5200b (we use QNX, so we don't need the full development environment). This was the answer:

"there is a stand-alone flash programmer part number for PPC that works for the 5200B. That is what this customer needs. Part number is CWS-PPC-FLASH-CX. NOTE: this will NOT work for MPC 5xx or 55xx processors but will work for MPC 5200B assuming we support their flash device."

So i bought today the software and in the online store I got the code automatically changed to DLS-PPC-FLASH-CX which means a 8.6 downloadable version of code warrior with flash programming only (and all the other features disabled). From what I know, 8.6 doesn't include support for 5200b. I need the previous version 8.5. Is anybody using the 8.6 version with lite5200B??

thanks in advance,
simone

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Voxan
Contributor III
Hi Simone,

you may want to download the "CodeWarrior Development Studio for mobileGT Processor" at http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?nodeId=01272600612247

the license.dat file you have should unlock the flash programmer feature.

5200B is supported as far as I can tel...

Hope this helps...

Best Regards
0 Kudos