GPT exception vector

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPT exception vector

BlackRussian
Contributor I
I would like to use the output compare interrupt but have not been able to find what vector it is in the user manual documentation. Can anyone help.

I forgot to mention I'm using the 5282 processor.

Message Edited by BlackRussian on 2007-02-1508:19 PM

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

mccPaul
Contributor I
Hi BlackRussian

I don't use the GP timers but this may help:

From the 5282 user's guide section 20.8 there is a table showing the flags that enable/disable IRQs for the 4 channels on each timer. The vectors that relate to this are these:

Code:
vector69: /* GPTA  Timer overflow     */vector6A: /* GPTA  Pulse accumulator input   */vector6B: /* GPTA  Pulse accumulator overflow  */vector6C: /* GPTA  Timer channel 0     */vector6D: /* GPTA  Timer channel 1     */vector6E: /* GPTA  Timer channel 2     */vector6F: /* GPTA  Timer channel 3     */vector70: /* GPTB  Timer overflow     */vector71: /* GPTB  Pulse accumulator input   */vector72: /* GPTB  Pulse accumulator overflow  */vector73: /* GPTB  Timer channel 0     */vector74: /* GPTB  Timer channel 1     */vector75: /* GPTB  Timer channel 2     */vector76: /* GPTB  Timer channel 3     */

So if you have enabled interrupts for output compare on GPTA ch.1 the exception vector is 0x6c.

See section 10.3.6.1 in the user's guide for a list of all the interrupt sources.

Cheers,

Paul.
0 Kudos