I have started working on iMX51 EVK and started with following the steps to configure and install LTIB. I am following these two documentation for this:
- ltib_build_host_setup.pdf from freescale website
- imx51_evk_linux_bsp_userguide.pdf from freescale website
I am using Ubuntu 10.10 Virtual machine on VMware workstation. These are the series of steps that I followed:
1. Installing the dependencies packages
2. Downloading the LTIB source from Freescale's website
3. Editing sudoers file for permissions for LTIB
4. Changed directory permissions for LTIB directory (I was getting some permission related errors)
5. Executed ./ltib
I am getting the following error:
making filesystem image file
staging directory is /opt/freescale/ltib/rootfs.tmp
removing the boot directory and files
removing man files and directories
removing info files
removing /usr/share/locale directory
removing static libraries
find: pred.c:1932: launch: Assertion `starting_desc >= 0' failed.
Died at ./ltib line 591, <> line 606.
Please help me regarding this error. I have tried to search about this online and even tried different patches for LTIB, but none seem to work so far.
I am counting on the expert's advice, please.