cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSBDM firmware error

adige
Contributor I
Hi all,

I have downloaded OSBDM firmware project.When i try to make compile this project under CW5.1(OSBDM drivers already installed) it generates 51 errors.For example UCR0_T0SEQ_MASK not declared.I had to download special header file for this project?

Thanks...
/t
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

thm59
Contributor II
Hello,

I have tried to compile the OSBDM08 firmware with CW5.1, but, I got a lot of error too .

For exemple, the error you mention is due to a different declaration of UCR0_TOSEQ_MASK , witch is defined as UCR0_T0SEQ_MASK (find the difference!!) in mc68hc908JB16.c, some errors are also due to lower-case - uppercase differences in variables names, .. (it is probably an option to disable case sensibility in CW, but i don't know it)

I continued not to debug the code. Clearely, the code was written with CW3.1. With CW3.1, no compilation errors.

th.
0 Kudos

adige
Contributor I
Ok.
Thanks a lot.
bye

/t
0 Kudos

UcTechnoGeek
Contributor II
The firmware uses older mc68hc908jb16.c and .h files which have been depreciated in the newer 5.0+ versions.

I know 5.0 still had the files, but they were not in the default directory, so you will get errors generated by using the newer version of files.  CW08 V5.0\lib\hc08c\include and CW08 V5.0\lib\hc08c\src is where they kept them.  The new versions of Codewarrior now use the CW08 V5.0\lib\hc08c\device directory.

You can use the older version of files and it will work, but you'll get warnings about the files being depreciated.

uCTechnoGeek
0 Kudos