smac use with HCS08QG8

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smac use with HCS08QG8

jgod1784
Contributor I
Hi, I imported a smac application from the beekit wireless toolbox into code warrior.  The problem is the smac application is targeted for the MC9S08QB60 and I have the MC9S08QG8.  What libraries need to be added to target the board that I have.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

susy_the_crowla
Contributor I
Hello!

Well, what you have to do is:

1. Get the QG8 datasheet, and locate the place where the registers and interruption vectors are, and make a copy of the original folder. You will work on the copy (or the original, whatever, just let one unmodified just in case :smileywink: )

2. Open the file in the beekit project in wich interruption vectors are (don't know the name, but patiently you will find it) and replace the vector addresses in that file, with the addresses on the QG8 datasheet.

3. Do the same with Port Registers, Timer Registers, and any other module.

4. In case your QG8 has less ports or pins in a port or modules than the QB60, delete any references made in the main program for those pins or ports or modules.

5. Compile again, debug, and repeat if needed, until your application works. ¡Enjoy!
0 Kudos

jgod1784
Contributor I
Ok but Im still a little confused. The target MC1319EVB was set in the BeeKit toolbox and I need to target the P&E multilink to download onto the QG8 board. Do I create a new project targeted for the QG8 and copy the files from the drivers and SMAC folders from the imported project to the new project (demostrated in the AN3381.pdf) and then change the register addresses according to the QG8 data sheet ?
0 Kudos