I am working with MPC 5200B on USB stack developemnt
I am trying to queue control transfer at endpoint 0. But the transfer does not happen . Following is the sequence of operations I am doing
- Seting the clock rate
- Configuring primary USB port
- giving software rest for OHCI
- waiting till OHCI signals reset conplete
- Put OHCI in USB_RESET
- Write the head endpoint descriptor for control transfer at control head endpont offset register
- Write the HCCA location in HCCA register
- Put the controller in USB_OPERATIONAL state
On device connect
- Reset port
- Enable port
- Enable control list processing
- Enable control list filled
The controller does following things
- Transfer the contents from Head poiinnter to current control pointer
- Updates frame number(s) in HCCA area.
- The Done queue register contains no transfer descriptor
- The HCCA done queue has no update
- There is no update on error code in transferr descriptor error queue.
I am attaching the values of all the registers when my code executes.
Please let me know if I am doing any thing wrong. Waiting for response.