The i.MX Graphics team released the SDK1.1 version. Search for "GPU SDK" at http://freescale.com/imx.
Key features are:
- Code samples for OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG 1.1 and C2D (a 2D blit API)
- All samples support Linux. Most (as appropriate) support X11. The OpenGL ES 1.1 samples now support Android NDK.
- Documentation for FSL Aspecific APIs and graphics whitepapers
- A couple of binary graphics demos
- A multimedia + graphics GUI demo with full source
- Some utility libraries to make GPU programming easier
A 3 minute vide on the SDK is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1OXdubho4.