52235EVB dBUG monitor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

52235EVB dBUG monitor

Petter
Contributor II
This probably a silly FAQ, but I can't find the answer... When I got my 52235EVB it had dBUG installed in the flash so it was started at power-up. However, I've been running some other test programs (uploaded using the USB-BDM) and hence erased the dBUG. But where can I find the dBUG monitor and how do I upload it?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

wmunlai
Contributor I
Hi,
Use CFflasher

I used it some time ago. I vaguely remember that u can program Dbug with it.
0 Kudos

Petter
Contributor II
Thanks, now my next problem is to find the dBUG monitor.
0 Kudos

mccPaul
Contributor I
Are you sure you had dbug flashed into it? Our 52235 demo board came with the InterNiche stack on it (although we did pick it up at a FreeScale seminar so it could have already been pre-flashed). I can't find a reference to a 52235 build of dbug on any of our CDs so maybe it still needs porting. That should be easy :smileyhappy:

cf_flasher will certainly flash it for you, and it also lets you copy the flash image to disc - but that's only useful if you know that before you've overwritten the flash - sorry!
0 Kudos

Petter
Contributor II
Thank you for your reply mccp.

My board came with dBUG (it's a EVB, not a DEMO). However, it's still there :smileyhappy:. My serial cable must have been disconnected or something. But I would still like to know where I can get a copy of the dBUG monitor, either source or srec format.
0 Kudos