cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[WDCKIT]WirelessUART with 230400 baud?

Eso
Contributor I
Hello @ all,

I´m using the WDCKIT(13192-SARD -- MC9S08GT60). First of all, I would say, that i never used CodeWarrior and Freescale products. So I´m completely new here.

I need a wireless UART Cable replacement for a student project. The "Test-Tool" installation includes a demo-programm called "Wireless-Uart-Cable-Replacement" witch allows simple data transfer. It has a preset datarate of 19.200 baud. Is there any way to set it up to 230.400? Can i get a source file of "EVK_Wireless_UART_w_Embedded_Bootloader_V202_13192_SARD_EVB.s19"?

thanks and regards,
Eso
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

stevasway
Contributor III
Hi Eso,
I tried the WirelessUart Project Demo, but sincerely is far from a cable replacement. If you try to download a file by Hyperterm you see how good is that project.
Terrible!

So, I had to realize a new prj that runs correctly.

Good Luck
Stevasway
0 Kudos

Eso
Contributor I
Hi stevasway,

thanks for your fast answer. Can you maybe send me your project. It would be a great help 4 me. My email is Esos.musik@gmx.at.

regards
Eso
0 Kudos

stevasway
Contributor III
Hi Eso,
I spent more time to develop the project wireless uart.
I started from Wireless Uart from BeeKit, then I removed ACK code for the packet, I make a circular buffer for SCI.
If you need help I'm glad to answer you.

Stevasway
0 Kudos

Eso
Contributor I
hi Stevasway,

where can i get the source file? I have only the compiled file. Before im going to start with that, i have to know if its possible to run that system with 230400 baud. If someone knows that, plz answer.

thx

Eso
0 Kudos

stevasway
Contributor III
Ok You have to download the BeeKit

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=BEEKITDOWNLOADPACKAGE.ZIP&prodCode=BEEKIT_WIRELESS...

then you'll see a project named WirelessUART.

I guess it's possible to go to 230400 baud, depens on IGC settings.

Bye
Stevasway
0 Kudos

Eso
Contributor I
thx,

if have any question i will ask you. :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos