Dave Smith

802.15.4 MAC: Link Issues with Pools (Novice)

Discussion created by Dave Smith on Oct 11, 2006
Latest reply on Nov 26, 2006 by Dave Smith
Hello everyone -

I am currently trying to develop a simple 802.15.4 application that mirrors the My_Wireless_App demo code. I am using a Panasonic PCB (PAN802154) that is connected just like the 13192SARD. I am using CodeWarrior 5.7.0

I am running into several perplexing issues with link errors when linking the MAC software into my application. Right now, my application is simple: with only a few states in a state machine and debug messages coming out the SCI. I had everything compiling/linking without any issues until I tried to add the Init_802_15_4() and Mlme_Main() tasks. Upon placing these in my code I received the following link errors in the attached errors screenshot.

I am pulling my hair out trying to uncover the source of these errors. I can't figure out why Init_802_15_4() is not defined anywhere! Also, I don't know what maMmPools, pSecondLastPool, and LastPool are...let alone where to define them properly.

From the screenshot, you can tell what files I've linked into the project. Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Outcomes