AnsweredAssumed Answered

License activation time too long...

Question asked by Robert Trescott on Oct 5, 2006
Latest reply on Sep 24, 2012 by jorge_plascencia
As a professional developer, I have schedules that already get pushed back by computer downtime issues, but to have to wait until someone gets back to me in a few days is unacceptable. My computer lost its install of Windows and I had to reinstall everything including Code Warrior. I finally have everything up and running including LabView, SolidWorks, MSOffice, Adobe... everything except CodeWarrior! Other companies have figured out how to send activation codes online or one specific to a computer and user name, but CodeWarrior is sorely lacking in responding to paying customers. At the very least automate the process so that registered customers can get immediate results when requested. If there is a problem, we'll know immediatly, not 3 days after the fact. I'm loosing a lot of productivity because your system is incapable of handling my situation in a timely fashion.

Please respond to my initial license request and install an activation system to address our professional requirements.

Thank you

(message fixed)

Message Edited by Alban on 2006-10-06 03:03 PM

Outcomes