cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations; programming equipment for >10,000 parts

jah
Contributor I
looking for recommendations:
-its a balance on cost vs ability to gang program, in other words, a low cost programmer that did 10 parts would compare to a more expensive machine able to do 100 parts at one time.
-must be easy to use, the P&E microcomputer emulator pod works but takes some skill.
-the P&E Microcomputer emulator costs $99.00 ea and does one part at a time.

yes i know there are companies that can do the programming for 3-4 cents per part but looking for an option outside a contract house or suplier. may want to do volume programming in house or in a china site.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jah
Contributor I
THANKS!

can anyone else chime in here with experience, information...
0 Kudos

HonHo
Contributor I
We are an European based company and we have two production gang programmers may fit your need, please kindly visit our web site at:

MP8011A, a gang socket programmer (1 to 8):

inDART-One, an universal in-circuit programmer (gangable solution, up to 32 instruments can be controlled by ONE PC)

Both instruments has free dedicated GUI or mode for production, and low skill worker could also press the START push button only.

On the other hand, please PM me if you need a contact for volume production in China. :smileytongue:
Of course, you have to consider the security issue if you out source your production to third party.

Smile,
0 Kudos

jah
Contributor I
recall you mentioned the InDart-1 and the MP8011A, YOU HAVE A "PM". EMAIL ME YOUR RESPONSE THANKS!

my managment wants the ability for low level personel to operate either machine. we want to avoid said personel operating a pc.

-is it possible to load these machines with a binary file from a pc and remove the pc? personel will just insert the device to program and it a button on the machine with good/bad led indicators?

-is there a simple windows xp software other than the freescale codewarrior development software to load the machine from a pc?

-above questions applyes to both programmers.

THANKS!!
0 Kudos