Codewarrior 7.2 / Processor Expert Problem using 2 external interrupts (56F8323)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior 7.2 / Processor Expert Problem using 2 external interrupts (56F8323)

hlsa
Contributor I
Processor: 56F8323

I added two "ExtInt" Beans to my project, the first one using the "FAULTA0" input, the second one using the "FAULTA1" input (I don't use the FAULT inputs for PWM).

When I compile my project then without any further changes, I get the following error message:

"Error: macro 'C_Cpu_reg_GPIO_A_IESR' redefined"

Having a look at the file Cpu.ch, really find the macro twice:

#define C_Cpu_reg_GPIO_A_IESR, IES6_bit_     1         /*0x00000001*/
#define C_Cpu_reg_GPIO_A_IESR, IES7_bit_     1         /*0x00000001*/

For me this seems to be a problem of the processor expert. How can I solve this problem?

Holger

P.S. After removing the "ExtInt" Beans I still have that problem, so I can't repair my project!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Dear Customer,
This is a problem in the Processor Expert. We are analyzing it and trying to solve it. The problem is related to the 'Generate manifest constants' option in the Processor Expert Project Options. The error appears only if you are using this option. The temporary solution is to set this option to 'no' if you don't necessarily need it.
I will inform you when we'll know more.
best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS
0 Kudos

hlsa
Contributor I
Thanks for the workaround, it works. I do not need the *.ch file so far so I can disable the 'Generate manifest constants' option for the moment.

Best regards,
Holger
0 Kudos

ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Ok, thank you for the information. We have indentified the problem and fixed it for next release of Processor Expert. It should be available within the next CodeWarrior update.

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS
0 Kudos

hlsa
Contributor I
*push*
0 Kudos