Correct DEMO9S08AW60E Electric diagram

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct DEMO9S08AW60E Electric diagram

Encoder
Contributor I
Do Freescale provides a correct electric diagram for the 9SAW60 Demo board?

The official one, File DEMO9S08AW60_SCH.pdf, D.N SPF-20805 dated Sept. 26, 2005 is clearly not correct. References of most components and jumpers do not adere nor even exists to those silkscreened on the board and described on the DEMO9S08AW60E User's Guide rev. 0.3 dated 01/2006.

The correct diagram is a real need for a proper use and jumper setting of the demo board in a test environment.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Encoder
Contributor I
I did it. I had a reply and the correct diagram which I enclose. As far as I can see in few minutes compared to my own notes, this diadram is fully correct.

Thanks for the service: less than 24 hours from my first post to resolve the problem...
:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II

Nice to read some happy people :smileyvery-happy:

I submitted the file to Technical Publication so they update the ZIP package on the S08AW page.

Thanks for reporting.
Alban.

0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II
I received additional info on this offline.
There was a problem at the CD programming house and they mistmatched CDs on only 10 units of DEMO9S08AW60.
Here is the Correct CD image enclosed.

Cheers,
Alban.

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-10-20 01:44 PM
0 Kudos

Alban
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

For official timely reply from Freescale Semiconductor, people are invited to enter a Service Request.
Submit a service request

If you do so, the website will be modified and everybody will benefit from the correction.
Many Thanks,
Alban.

0 Kudos