cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange error while programming flash of mc68hc908qt4

fidellyo
Contributor I
Hello everybody

I am getting a strange error while uploading the code into flash memory of my QT4!!!! I did the simulation of the code that comes with the Nitro Kit( it is using the potentiometer and a led) by In Circuit Simulation and it is work very good.
My Question is:
did somebody experience this kind of error while uploading the code into the flash memory!!!! Because after finish flash programming, I don't see the result that I am expecting to have like in simulation mode ( it is not working at all!!)....
I am using CodeWarrior 5.7; the message that I get is:

Opening COM1 at 9600 baud ... Opened.
Starting powerdown reset sequence ...

Trying Security $FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Success.
(Successful Status: 0=Y,1=Y,2=Y,3=Y,4=Y,5=Y ($86),6=Y)
Device is M68DEMOQTY.
Mode is In-Circuit Debug.

IO registers loaded for 68HC908QY4\T4 from C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for HC08 V5.1\prog\REG\MCU0C34.REG
Startup command file does not exist.
Target Ready

IO registers loaded for 68HC908QY4\T4 from C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for HC08 V5.1\prog\REG\MCU0C34.REG
Startup command file does not exist.
Target Ready
Preload command file does not exist.

Loading 406 bytes.
Postload command file does not exist.
^
Error: unknown identifier
^
Error: an expression after the BS command is expected
Error: Syntax:
BS ( | '{' '}') [][]
[';' COND '=' '"''"' []]
[';' CMD '=' '"''"' []]
[';' CUR '=' [INTER '=' ]]
[';' CDSZ '=' [SRSZ '=' ]]
Stop at Function: No function with the name "main" was found.
RESET
Flash Programming Successful.
in>
any help will be appreciate ..
Thank
Regards

Fidellyo
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

fidellyo
Contributor I
Hi
Finaly i found what was the problem..
reading some code on the internet and some application note i found that in the DemoQT4 their is already a user code Monitor and all you have to do with Reset Vetcor is to redirect it to unprotected Flash memory ( as CodeWarrior generate the file Vectors.C, but this file used the protected Flash memory!!!!!!)
so i changed this file ( inspired by the AN2305) and some other code over the net.

So every thing is ok with de DemoQT4. BUT huh!!!!
if i want to work with a blank part 68hc908QT4, i must use externel OSC and Vtst to program the user Code Monitor into protected Flash memory.

the problem is, i am not able to go on Normal Monitor Mode!!!! ( i am using my own programmer that work fine win i go into Forced Monitor Mode!!!!).

Can anyone help me on this!! Pleaseeeeeeeee

Regards.
Fidellyo
0 Kudos