Downloading to 1321X-SRB using "Test Tool".

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading to 1321X-SRB using "Test Tool".

Jump to solution
stuartgw
Contributor I
Hi,

I am trying to write an app for the 1321X-SRB. I have used Code Warrier to build the app and am trying to download the S-record file using Test Tool.

I always get the error mismatch found on address=0xFFFE.

Is there some setting I have to change to get this to work? I'm assuming that I should select "HCS08 Serial Monitor" in code warrier?

I can download the pre-compiled example apps, but not anything I compile.

Any help appreciated,

Stuart
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Not sure how much I can help you here as I dont know (or own :smileyhappy: a 1321X-SRB board.
Anyway, the error you get is about the reset vector, which is specified in the prm file with "VECTOR 0 _Startup".
If you uncomment this line, you probably will be able to flash it, but then the question is, how does you app start? Is there another vector address to use instead?
(if so, use VECTOR ADDRESS 0xABCD _Startup)
Well I just dont know.

Daniel

PS: The serial monitor does actually map the reset vector to another address than 0xFFFE, but it does automatically perform this remapping while downloading, as far as I known.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Not sure how much I can help you here as I dont know (or own :smileyhappy: a 1321X-SRB board.
Anyway, the error you get is about the reset vector, which is specified in the prm file with "VECTOR 0 _Startup".
If you uncomment this line, you probably will be able to flash it, but then the question is, how does you app start? Is there another vector address to use instead?
(if so, use VECTOR ADDRESS 0xABCD _Startup)
Well I just dont know.

Daniel

PS: The serial monitor does actually map the reset vector to another address than 0xFFFE, but it does automatically perform this remapping while downloading, as far as I known.
0 Kudos