I'm having a problem with the TimerInit that I installed with the PE bean selector. I am running the debug simulator. It doesn't appear that the TimerInit is being fired. I've set a break point at TI1_OnInterrupt in Events.c, it never breaks. I've used functionMsg=TI1_Enable(); and functionMsg=TI1_EnableEvent();to enable the timer. The functionMsg variable returns ERR_OK from both calls but the TI1_OnInterrupt never occurs. I am also using the AD1_OnEnd interrupt which operates fine. Can you tell me if there are any known problems with the TimerInit or what else I can check to find out what I might be doing wrong. Thanks. The target is a MC9S08GT16CFB.