SPI problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI problem

alvaro32
Contributor I
I'm student at UFRN (Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil) and I'm using three 13192-EVB boards. I've tried to communicate two of them through SPI, although without sucess. I'd like to know if anyone has some code (working) using SPI, so I could compare and see what's wrong with mine. The three boards I mentioned belong to the MC13193-EVK, which has a CD containing some examples (only the application, not the code).
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi alvaro32,

Umm, usually you use these devices to perform comms from MPU-SPI-13192-Air-13192-SPI-MPU and use library functions to perform this.

Are you trying to use the SPI for something else?

If it is for the above, do you have SMAC4.1a?

If not it is here:

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=SMAC4_1A&prodCode=MC13192&nodeId=0...

This will give you all the code for several zigbee/SMAC demos. Obviously there will be code for the SPI in here somewhere as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards David

Also check out the Zigbee forum at www.freegeeks.net

Message Edited by peg on 05-23-200608:38 AM

0 Kudos

alvaro32
Contributor I
Thanks for the suggestion. After I wrote the message yesterday, I found SMAC 4.1, but I had a new problem: I'm using Freescale CW5.7.0 and the file My Wireless App was compiled in the 3.0 version. So when I try to open it, a dialog box appears asking to convert the document and for this, it would be necessary to open the file in the old version and export it (I have only the new version). It would be nice if I could load the file My Wireless App because it joins some of the examples included in the SMAC 4.1. Do you have any suggestion for me?
0 Kudos

peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi,

I have found it unnecessary to convert, unless you get some messages that obviously indicate a real problem. Then just fix as you go.

I believe most of the conversions are to facilitate ease of changing connection/target etc. Just forge ahead and see how you go. You've always got the zip to go back to!

Regards David

0 Kudos