Attn Freescale: AN2494SW Has Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attn Freescale: AN2494SW Has Error

Wings
Contributor I
Don't know how to get word back to Freescale, but maybe this will work.

AN2494SW is a spreadsheet used to compute various settings for several clock generator requirements in the S08GT16, among others. If you change the ext clk freq in the upper right column of the ICG sheet, where it has as its default value 9.98Mhz, to anything under .100Mhz (like to .032768 MHz), it fails to compute the correct settings.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

RockyRoad
Contributor III

Wings -

I only had to shout over a couple cubes to get to one of the authors. He has revised the spreadsheet and I've done some check out. I've also submitted it to go out on the web.

I'm not sure when it will appear on the web, so here's the revised sheet.

- Rocky

AN2494SW.zip

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-09-24 03:36 PM
0 Kudos

Wings
Contributor I
Thanks Rocky.
0 Kudos

Wings
Contributor I
Rocky, there's something strange about that Excel worksheet. When I run it, it won't let me move the window nor will it let me resize it. When I click on the title bar to drag, or the corner resize triangle, nothing happens. I'm still able to use the worksheet, and it looks like the problem I reported is fixed -- I just can't put it where I want it and expand the window.

I'm using MS Office 2004 for Mac with MacOS 10.4.6 on a Quad G5. The previous worksheet doesn't have this behavior.
0 Kudos

RockyRoad
Contributor III
Wings -

I'm sorry that I didn't catch that. I played with it on a 1024x768 monitor where there wasn't room to change the size. It looks like when the workbook was protected, the option for 'protect sheet' must have been turned on. I've re-applied the protection and the sheet resizes ok now.

Thanks for letting me know.

- Rocky

Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-09-24 03:36 PM
0 Kudos

RockyRoad
Contributor III

Wings -

This will work... I'll see who owns this and if we can get it changed.

Thanks for reporting it!

- Rocky

0 Kudos