I have finally ported my Processor Expert to MCU10.1 with all the components. Now it includes as well the USB bootloader as component :-).
The archive contains 3 projects: one for the MCF51CN128, one for the TWR-LCD MCF51JM128 both as standalone and with bootloader enabled, and one project to build the USB bootloader. The archive contains a documentation pdf which should give you more information, and the needed Processor Expert components are inside the TWR-LCD JM128 project as *.PEupd file.
- nearly everything made from components, so you can graphically configure the software
- USB bootloader, FatFS SD card driver, FreeRTOS operating system, ...
- Graphical UI (screen, window, dialog, buttons, lines, graphs, fonts, text, drop down boxes, check boxes, calendar view, ...)
- Button and navigation switch support, as well routing navigation switch messages from the JM128 to the CN128
- UI demo with accelerometer changing the screen at runtime (CN128), touchscreen calibration, RTOS task list, 3D graphic demo, ...
Have fun :-)
Original Attachment has been moved to: 143-TWRLCDMCU10.1.zip