cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding low power management

rao
Contributor I
Can any one provide source code for Low power management of mc9s08gt/gb60
board. I am facing problems when entering and exiting from low power modes.
Its urgent.plaese reply as early as possible.
Thank you .
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

alex_spotw
Contributor III
Hi:

It would be helpful if you explain what kind of problems you're facing: not coming out of low power, which mode has problems, data corruption, etc.

Regards,

Alex
0 Kudos

rao
Contributor I

RTI clock not responding in stop3

And radio not getting wake up in doze mode.

How u measured power across the resistors provided on the board.

please reply asap.

0 Kudos

alex_spotw
Contributor III
Hi:

As the datasheet says:

In run and wait modes, only the external clock can be used as the RTI's clock source. In stop2 mode, only
the internal RTI clock can be used. In stop3, either the external clock or internal RTI clock can be used.

When using the external oscillator in stop3 mode, it must be enabled in stop (OSCSTEN = 1) and
configured for low bandwidth operation (RANGE = 0).

Do you use the External or the Internal OSC in Mode 3?

Why do you want to measure the power over resistors? Which resistors and which board?

Let us know!

Alex
0 Kudos

SST
Contributor I
Hi,
I ma also facing problem with RTI in low power management. I have wirtten test code to put Radio (MC13192) in Hibernate mode and then I am putting radio into Stop 3 mode. I am trying to use RTI with its intenal clock. But CPU is not coming out off stop 3 mode after time out. My ISR is not getting executed.
As far As RTI ISR is concern, its worknig fine in normal mode (with ext clock source).
MCU is responding ti KBI interrupt in stop mode.
But I am facing some problem with RTI in stop mode. I don't know what kind of problem, but trying to find out.
0 Kudos

stevasway
Contributor III
Hi
I'm trying to use SMAC with low power, but I found problems. Infact in my opinion there are some problems when I use RTI and STOP3 mode, I used an example appeared in SMAC4.1a ver called SimpleNetwork but after a while this example crash.
How do you use the low power features?

Thx
Stevasway
0 Kudos