Ernest Snaith

illegal BP

Discussion created by Ernest Snaith on Apr 20, 2006
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2006 by Ernest Snaith
Just started with code warrior, my programs seem to run well step by step and 25% of the time with continuous running. However i recieve the illegal BP message the other 75% of the time.
 
Therefore i am unable to locate error step by stepping it. What are common problems regaring this for beginners to CW.
 
AFter an interrupt occurs does CW take care of putting registers back to original setting etc.
 
Thanks

Outcomes