GeekTastic GeekTastic

Tips for creating video's

Discussion created by GeekTastic GeekTastic Employee on Jun 18, 2009
Latest reply on Aug 30, 2009 by Maclain Lobdell
After getting some questions on creating video's for upload to towergeeks, I thought I'd post some comment's here. Capture: My personal favorite is the Flip video for capture. There are several models, I have the HD but the older model will serve you fine. Of course you can use any camera for capture... i just wanted to share my personal preference. Editing For editing, I know there's a ton of SW out there. For myself, I actually find Windows Movie Maker a pretty good solution. Note, that if you are using the Flip HD for capture you will need to convert the file format for editing if you use Windows movie maker. The Flip cam's do have editing SW built in but honestly I have not played with it yet. Any file conversions neeed: If you do need to do any file format conversions I have had good luck with "Any video converter". Pretty darn simple in my opinion. It's also Free, and I have no complaints yet.  If anyone has any other suggestions for tips on creating your towergeeks videos.... fire away!  -GetUrGeekOn

Outcomes