cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO7B16N.EXE

evengineer
Contributor I
Hello All,

Newcomer here needing help with the PRO7B16N.exe. I am reviving an electric van made by Chrysler in the early 90. Long story short: motor speed and regenerative braking is managed by a HC05 controller. Unit has 68HC705B16 socketed and program appears to functioning properly but one of the IO pins is stuck at 1.6V. There's no source code available that I could find but I was able to build a programmer board and read out the eprom contents. Now I'm trying to use the PRO7B16N.EXE that I down loaded from freescale to program the new replacement 68HC705B16N. I have manually prepared an S-record file for programming the part. The pro7B16.exe communicates with the target part and I can read back various memory locatons. However, when I try to write to eprom, the s-record file name that I enter will not be read. The error message returned is:
"Cannot open file" . I've tried all the obvious stuff like using full path names to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I'm so close to getting this vehicle back on the road.

Regards,
Dave
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

sviso
Contributor I
Hi,
I've read your message and I was really...happy! I'm trying to read out contents memory and to download firmware of my mc68hc705b16n from around 2 week, but I can't find the file PRO7B16N.EXE anywere. Plase send me that file, maybe we could help each other. I hope you will read as soon a spossible this message. Thanks
0 Kudos

evengineer
Contributor I
I just searched for it on their site. Maybe it's been removed since I downloaded it. I've attached a copy of what I downloaded. Let me know what you find.
0 Kudos

sviso
Contributor I

Thanks a lot for your answer. I'm tryng to download the firmware with your program but I'm still having some problem.

I was hasking to my self if maybe you did use an another wiring diagram with respect of mine! If this is not a problem can you send me the one you used?

Thanks again for your help

0 Kudos