Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56F807 ADC channels - PE problem?

Jump to solution
Chris11
Contributor II

Hi All,

I'm trying to use the ADCs on the the 56807 and I am not getting all the channels to read the input values. If I use AD1_Measure(TRUE) and then do any of the read channel functions (AD1_GetChanValue, AD1_GetValue, etc) I only get a portion of the ADC values back. That is to say, on my test board, I'm reading in channels 0, 4, & 5. All other values are the max limit (32760 for GetChanValue or 2x that for GetChanValue16).

But, if I use the AD1_MeasureChan function and independently measure for each channel and then use the AD1_GetChanValue function, I get back values for 0, 1, 4, 5, & 6. All other values are the max limit (32760 for GetChanValue or 2x that for GetChanValue16).

Am I missing something? I'm using CW 7.2 and PE 2.96. I'm downloading the patches for the latest 7.3 and 2.97, but there is no mention of ADC issues in the updates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chris11
Contributor II
Solved it.

One of the lines on the ADC was exceeding the reference voltage by more than the .3 volts alloted and causing corruption to the data.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chris11
Contributor II
Solved it.

One of the lines on the ADC was exceeding the reference voltage by more than the .3 volts alloted and causing corruption to the data.
0 Kudos