AnsweredAssumed Answered

CW10.2(Eclipse) S08DZ - No chance to invoke burner via automatically generated makefile

Question asked by Pawel Irzmanski on Aug 27, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2012 by Pawel Irzmanski

Hi all, 

I am working on workspace with two projects: PrA and PrB, where PrB is a copy of PrA with different name.

PrA generates for me perfect HEX file, PrB doesn't (the same bbl files). 

I found that automatically generated makefile of PrB differs only in this part:

PrA (automatically generated makefile):

# Add inputs and outputs from these tool invocations to the build variablesEXECUTABLES += \Project.abs \EXECUTABLES_QUOTED += \"Project.abs" \EXECUTABLES_OS_FORMAT += \Project.abs \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS += \Project.abs.s19 \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS_QUOTED += \"Project.abs.s19" \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS_OS_FORMAT += \Project.abs.s19 \

PrB (automatically generated makefile):

# Add inputs and outputs from these tool invocations to the build variables EXECUTABLES += \EXECUTABLES_QUOTED += \EXECUTABLES_OS_FORMAT += \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS += \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS_QUOTED += \BURNER_OUTPUT_OUTPUTS_OS_FORMAT += \

When I put missing strings into obove lines, and disable "auto makefile generation" option, it builds requested output file with success.  

I cannot  find source in project configuration connected with this issue. Maybe I miss something in burner or linker options ?

Anyone had such problem ?

regards!

Paweł

Outcomes