AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem MQX 3.8.1 (2)

Question asked by Maurizio Felicioni on Aug 19, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 8, 2012 by Monica Arvizu

dear freescale
is about a year I'm doing a big project, first with Kinetis K60, K70 Kinetis then to manage a clock for the church towers.
In my project I use almost all devices that have the Kinetis. Using 4 serial, the LCD controller, SD card, the ethernet.
Now I wanted to start using the NAND FLASH. For this reason, I was provided a driver FFS NAND FLASH, which can only
be used with MQX 3.8.1.
Until now, first using the MQX 3.7, then the MQX 3.8 I had no problem. All devices worked perfectly.
I also have some products already sold with the K60.
Instead, after you have installed the MQX 3.8.1 the problems started. Are all devices except the LCD controller and FlexBus.
I use the flexbus to read / write external devices. Keyboard and external DSP. Today I can not use them because
i can no longer read from flexbus. In addition, the LCD controller has a problem. A problem indescribable. As if there
was a delay in updating. the only thing that I can say is that having installed both MQX, I see that with MQX 3.8
everything works, with no MQX 3.81.
I made the first report on the same day in which the MQX 3.8.1 has been released. In about 30 days,
i was told that nothing has changed with regard to the flexbus. But I say no. 

Something has changed because otherwise I was not here for a month to write and solicit.

Maurizio Felicioni

Outcomes