P.E K70 TWR UART3 Can't get input from terminal.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.E K70 TWR UART3 Can't get input from terminal.

Jump to solution
crezyoz
Contributor IV

I have wired UART3 out of a TWO-PROTO board. I created a PE Embeeded device for UART3. My code uses UART3 because I can see AS1_Blocks being sent from the code. But, even though I have a clean signal going into pin A41 of the riser cards I can not get any received block events from UART3.

I added 0 ohm resistors for R134, R135 and I am not using a LCDD3, D4 for anything.

Please advise. It is somewhat urgent.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

I suppose you are using Seial_LDD component. Please check the examples of code on the "Typical usage" page in the help for the component. It can be opened using the pop-up menu command "Help on Component" and selecting "Typical usage" in the links list on the left.

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
crezyoz
Contributor IV

I did a test by calling

AS1_ReceiveBlock(AS1_DeviceData , rcvBlk,4))

and in fact, after 4 transmits, it did register that data had been received. And the receiveBlock even was triggered. Seems the event only gets triggered if I call AS1_ReceiveBlock. Hmmmm..

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

I suppose you are using Seial_LDD component. Please check the examples of code on the "Typical usage" page in the help for the component. It can be opened using the pop-up menu command "Help on Component" and selecting "Typical usage" in the links list on the left.

best regards
Petr Hradsky
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos