USBDM has been updated to V4.9.5
Please post any queries on this version in this thread,
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub
- Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing the above designs.
V4.9.5a (July 2012) -
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug in programmer where dialogue may not be consistent with internal state leading to crash.
- Some alignment fixes to device descriptions.
- All programmers apart from RS08 use new format flash code.
- Updated libusb DLLs & zadig to current version.
V4.9.5 (July 2012) -
- Added Support for ELF file format (only tested with Kinetis/Coldefire+)
- DSC programmer extended
- Programming firmware updated.
- Improved DSC communication routines to work correctly with a wider range of devices.
- MC56F83xx family extended but untested and limited device entries have been created. It may be possible to add other devices.
- Added device entries for MM912H634 etc.
- Programmer dialogue size reduced.
- Added support for FlexNVM partitioning in Coldfire+ and Kinetis devices
- Added support for programming FlexNVM regions when partitioned (at least partially) as data Flash.
- Added GDB servers for Kinetis and Coldfire devices. Tested with Codesourcery (Tutorial to follow).
- Versioning of BDM firmware now has minor numbers
- XML Memory descriptions extended (improved syntax, flexNVM syntax added, tighter consistency checks)
- Bug fixes
- Added/corrected entries for several HCS12 devices
- Kinetis device descriptions extended