cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX building

Jump to solution
crezyoz
Contributor IV

I am on my first day with CW for the K70 tower. I have been able to rebuild the MQX libs (195 warnings, mostly pragmas) . The debug versions were built.  Is it necessary to rebuild the release versions as well? If so.. do I just change the target for each of the imported libs and rebuild all ?  UPDATE: found this answer in docs..

Also.. I had attempted to imnport the working set as per the instructions but no sets were imported. Dragging the wsd file into the CW workspace only opened up the file. Normal?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MarcinG
Contributor III

Pleas make sure, that you have MQX plug-ins for CodeWarrior correctly installed. You may figure it out in the following way:

- go to Help/About CodeWarrior Development Studio menu

- click the "Installation Details" button

- go to the "Plug-ins" tab and sort plugins by ID

- check if you have the plug-in wiht "com.freescale.projectofprojects" ID (see the attached screenshot)

If you don't have this plug-ins installed (the other reason is that wsd file is corrupted, what shouldn't be the case), go to the <MQX installation path>\tools\codewarrior_extensions\CW MCU v10.2\ folder and you may install plug-ins using the "install_cw10.2_plugin.bat" script, however be careful, because there is a bug in CodeWarrior which corrupts the debugger in some way, to avoid it you should replace scripts (un-/install_cw10.2_plugin.bat) with the ones form this archive: Zip .In other words: first update scripts then install plug-ins.

Best Regars,

Marcin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello crezyoz,

I assume you are using CW 10.1 which does not have all functionalities to import the working set. This working set is fully fucntional in CW10.2.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos
crezyoz
Contributor IV

I am using 10.2

0 Kudos
MarcinG
Contributor III

Pleas make sure, that you have MQX plug-ins for CodeWarrior correctly installed. You may figure it out in the following way:

- go to Help/About CodeWarrior Development Studio menu

- click the "Installation Details" button

- go to the "Plug-ins" tab and sort plugins by ID

- check if you have the plug-in wiht "com.freescale.projectofprojects" ID (see the attached screenshot)

If you don't have this plug-ins installed (the other reason is that wsd file is corrupted, what shouldn't be the case), go to the <MQX installation path>\tools\codewarrior_extensions\CW MCU v10.2\ folder and you may install plug-ins using the "install_cw10.2_plugin.bat" script, however be careful, because there is a bug in CodeWarrior which corrupts the debugger in some way, to avoid it you should replace scripts (un-/install_cw10.2_plugin.bat) with the ones form this archive: Zip .In other words: first update scripts then install plug-ins.

Best Regars,

Marcin

0 Kudos
crezyoz
Contributor IV

Thank you Marcin.

0 Kudos