cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Number Message Buffer MC9S12XF512MLM

Kartoon67
Contributor III

Hi,

I have some problem to configure the number of message buffer available to use with my software development.

// Hardware configuration structure// Number of MB in Segment 1:   11// Number of MB in Segment 2:   8// FIFO Depth:                  10const Fr_HW_config_type Fr_HW_cfg_00 ={    0x000400,     // FlexRay module base address    0x0FF000,//0x0FF000     // FlexRay memory base address (MB headers start at this address)    FR_MC9S12XF,     // Type of Freescale FlexRay module    FALSE,          // Synchronization filtering    //FR_EXTERNAL_OSCILLATOR,    FR_INTERNAL_SYSTEM_BUS_CLOCK,    0,              // Prescaler value    16,             // Data size - segment 1    8,              // Data size - segment 2    110, // Last MB in segment 1 (Number of MB in Segment1 - 1) 118, // Last individual MB (except FIFO); (Number of MB in Segment1 + Number of MB in Segment2 - 1) 119, // Total number of used MB (Last_individual_MB + 1 + FIFO)    TRUE,           // Allow coldstart    0,              // The value of the TIMEOUT bit field in the SYMATOR register - not implemented for all FlexRay modules    0,              // Offset of the Sync Frame Table in the FlexRay memory    FR_DUAL_CHANNEL_MODE    // Single channel mode disabled};

I have modify the 3 parameters in red. But when i want to use the buffer 62 for example, it doesn't work whereas when I use the message buffer 20 it works perfectly.

Someone have an idea about my problem?

Regards,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies