cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC MUX runtime support in TWRK60F120M

Jump to solution
keithtang
Contributor IV

Can someone tell me if ADC MUX runtime is supported in TWRK60F120M? I checked through the BSP files, and found that the muxsel parameter within the ADC structure (defined in adc_kadc_prv.h) is only used once in the _adc_hw_channel_init() function of the adc_kadc.c file, to select either channel A or B during hardware initialisation.

I am expecting to see a runtime function to alternate between channel A and B, i.e. when the value of A channel is read, it switches to B channel for the next conversion, and vice versa. However I don't see any such function in the BSP.

Please tell me if this is the case, as I need to be sure that I can use ADC0_SE7A and ADC0_SE7B at the same time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Keith,

If you can share just the small portion without compromising your customer that would be great.  Since MQX is free and the community really is setup to help one another the more we share the better for all.

There is a great appnote that might also be helpful to you and others.

AN4590 Using DMA to Emulate ADC Flexible Scan Mode on Kinetis K Series

A great search tool for appnotes, docs, example code for appnotes is:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp

Just enter keyword in search box.

The AN4590 is pretty new and not certain why it is not found but I'll pass that onto the web folk.

Regards,

David

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Keith,

If you can share just the small portion without compromising your customer that would be great.  Since MQX is free and the community really is setup to help one another the more we share the better for all.

There is a great appnote that might also be helpful to you and others.

AN4590 Using DMA to Emulate ADC Flexible Scan Mode on Kinetis K Series

A great search tool for appnotes, docs, example code for appnotes is:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp

Just enter keyword in search box.

The AN4590 is pretty new and not certain why it is not found but I'll pass that onto the web folk.

Regards,

David

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello keith,

there's no runtime function to your needs. How did you resolve your issue?

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos
keithtang
Contributor IV

Hello Martin,

Too bad, I had to write my own custom API for that.

0 Kudos
c0170
Senior Contributor III

HeLLo,

could you share code snippet with community? It could help users if they run into same problem.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos
keithtang
Contributor IV

Hello Martin,

I will have to check with my project leader, as this is a customised project for our client who owns the right to the development.

0 Kudos