Maciek

Can't install drivers for osbdm in CW10.2 (Win7 64bit) and M52259DEMO KIT

Discussion created by Maciek on May 12, 2012
Latest reply on May 15, 2012 by Maciek

Hi,

we have a few M52259DEMO Kits (from earlier evaluation, back in the mid 2009). We want to check the newest (Eclipse) version of CW. I've installed CW (10.2 Eclipse), the available patches/updates (at least what I can find) and updated drivers from the support page of PEMicro. But after attaching the USB to the Debug port of the Kit - the drivers are looked for (for some time) and eventually the message "could not find/install drivers" is displayed.

In device manager I have 'Jungo' field with 'WinDriver' listed (without exclamation or other special markings) - it seems to be installed ok. And nothing more under 'Jungo' field. Now when I connect M52259DEMO KIT - I'm getting new field 'other devices' and the icon with yellow exclamation mark and bunch of 'chinese' characters as the name. I've done manual installation of all drivers found in 'Freescale_path'\CW_MCU_v10.2\Drivers\P&E\Drivers\osbdm - it doesn't change anything (I didn't install/reinstall manually windriver because it is listed ok.). I'm the administrator and CodeWarrior is installed under 'C:\Freescale'.

What else can/should be done to run the M52259DEMO KIT under CW10.2 in Win7 64bit ?             

Outcomes