AnsweredAssumed Answered

K60N512 Programming Issue

Question asked by Ben Gaspar on May 9, 2012
Latest reply on May 10, 2012 by Ben Gaspar

I'm currently getting started with using the freescale TWR-K60N512 and running CDC USB device example code for the USB stack v3.2.  I have successfully programmed the TWR with several example projects and also modified the CDC USB device project to add features like blinking the TWR LEDs on command.  I keep having a reoccurring issue where I am unable to flash my TWR-K60N512 with the attached error message reading "Error executing task k60DN512Z. File not found."  I have made attempts at re-pointing to the k60dn512z XML file, and have copied it to the local project directory and pointed the flash configuration to it there, both unsuccessfully.  I have tried importing it as a Target Task, and have also tried creating a new Target Task. I am not sure exactly what I am doing that breaks the configuration, but I cannot seem to remedy the situation without re installing the driver stack and starting from scratch.  I'm sure this is something simple but I haven't been able to figure it out and would greatly appreciate any help on this issue.  Thanks.

Outcomes